- The Buy Now widget and functionality are now available, allowing your customers to bypass the Cart page and proceed directly to checkout without affecting the items stored in the Cart.
- The Export functionality has been added to the Attendees and Customers sections, allowing you to download the respective information as CSV or XLS files.
- The Google Place Autocomplete service is now available for the address field on the Checkout page, enabling your customers to select their address from suggestions based on their input.
- The Category Image widget is now available under the Ecommerce widget grouping, enabling you to display the category image uploaded in the Category section.
- The Billing Address field has been removed from Dashboard > Orders in case the customers do not have a billing address.
- Event Calendar is now by default autofilled with the closest available date, facilitating your customers' event date selection process.
- You can now make the First Name field non-required in the Shipping Details form, facilitating the checkout process for your customers.
- The New Order Admin Notification sound has been changed.
- The correct time slot is now displayed to your customers on the Shipping page.
- You can now successfully create a free service for your booking product.
- You can now successfully edit the date and time in the Event List section for multiple-day events.
- The CMS and Visual Editor buttons text is now correctly displayed in the Armenian language on the Dashboard > Channels page.
- The conversion rate of the previous default currency is now correctly displayed in the Dashboard > Currency section.
- The category alias is now automatically updated and successfully displayed to your customers after renaming the category.
- The success message is now displayed to you while creating a customer group.
- The Clear Filter button now works properly when filtering products.
- The list of cities is now successfully displayed to you when editing the shipping information in the Shipping and Delivery section.
- You can now successfully receive an email in case your team member requests access to a certain feature from CMS and Visual Editor.
- Notifications now function properly due to SQL query refactoring.
- The past dates on the Event Calendar are displayed to your customers as inactive.
- The Reset Styles functionality of the Typography now works properly, allowing you to restore the default style of the text.
- The Text-shadow style has been removed from all widgets, providing you with more flexibility in designing your website.
- The Alt description of the Vector files can now be successfully saved.
- The Load More button in the Product List is now properly displayed to your customers.
- The product and collection lists are now properly displayed to your customers on the second page of the pagination.
- You can now successfully add header and footer as Anchor Links to your page blocks.
- 17 other bugs have been fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
- Partial payment logic has been added to the Settings section under Checkouts, enabling you to allow your customers to make partial payments during checkout.
- Your customers are now able to view and download the invoices for orders that have been partially paid.
- Language Visibility dropdown has been added to the Item Management section under Items to allow you to enable/disable collection items per language, providing greater flexibility in item management.
- A new Billing Address switcher has been added to each payment method on the payment configuration view, allowing you to choose whether to gather billing information from your customers or not.
- The Due Today and Remaining Amount widgets are now available within the Cart widgets grouping, enabling you to display a partial payment option to your customers during their checkout experience.
- The Billing Details widget has been shifted under the Checkout Payment widgets grouping, enhancing user experience by displaying billing information on the payment page.
- Your logged-in customers are now redirected to the payment page, skipping the checkout details step while Booking Service.
- The Overlay widget is now available under the Essentials grouping, enabling you to display checkout-related widgets in an overlay.
- The Dashboard now offers an enhanced user experience on mobile devices, thanks to improved Tables and associated information, ensuring a smoother and more intuitive user experience.
- The seat name for the selected seat of the Event will now be displayed along with the price for an enhanced user experience.
- The Billing Details widget fields have been enhanced and are now conveniently expanded below the checkbox for the same billing and delivery information.
- A correct error message is now displayed to you during the onboarding flow for enhanced user experience.
- You can now view the specific features included in each plan in the Payment step of the onboarding checkout process.
- Customers can now successfully choose shipping hours for the next week.
- 4 other bugs have been fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
- The Booking-type product services can now be grouped under relevant naming and styled separately, allowing you to display your services in an organized manner.
- The Availability Intervals feature has been added to the Booking Product section, allowing you to set time intervals based on the particular service.
- The Reminder Notification toggle has been added to Settings > Checkouts, allowing you to send customized email or SMS alert notifications to your customers about upcoming events.
- The Event Reminder and Second Event Reminder templates have been added to Event Notifications, allowing you to send customized reminders.
- inCust is now available in the Ucraft App Store for you to offer your customers reward activities and bonus points, which can be used during the checkout process to elevate customer satisfaction.
- The Breadcrumb widget is now available under the Navigation widget grouping to help you display the path the user has taken to land on the current page.
- The Currency Switcher widget is now available under the Advanced widget grouping to help your customers switch between the available currencies.
- You can now set the First Name, Last Name, and Address Line 2 fields in the Shipping Details form required/not required using the corresponding toggle.
- Date and Time has been added to the UI Elements list in the Design System, allowing you to select your preferred preset design and use it across the entire project consistently.
- The Mode dropdown has been added to the Property Panel Styles tab of the Service Item widget, allowing you to have separate designs for the Selected and Not Selected modes.
- Checkboxes for SMS and email notifications are now available and by default enabled within the Profile tab on the My Account page, allowing your customers to modify their notification preferences.
- The LiqPay payment method is now displayed to your customers with a relevant logo.
- The default texts for Legal Docs have been updated.
- The Rich Text field editor controls have been improved, allowing you to seamlessly format texts.
- The checkout flow design has been slightly modified to improve your website UX.
- The closest available shipping Date and Time are now by default autofilled and can be modified, facilitating your customers' checkout process.
- The predesigned CSS style variables, like Margins, Padding, and Gap now display all available options in the drop-down list when clicked.
- The Pick Hour dropdown in the Shipping Chooser widget becomes active only after the customer selects a date from the Pick Date dropdown.
- The Service Price widget can now be moved within its container, providing you with more flexibility in designing your website.
- You can now set the pagination per breakpoint for the product and collection list widgets.
- The Page Layout Settings > Layout on the page Property Panel now displays the selected variant in the Layout Preset section.
- The domains with pending statuses can now be successfully deleted.
- You can now successfully update the names of reactivated payment methods.
- The badges in CRM > Groups can now be successfully updated.
- You can now use the Make Invisible and Delete functionalities to take the corresponding actions in bulk.
- You can now successfully navigate back from the verification step during phone number update on the My Account page.
- Your customers can now successfully use the Download Invoice button on the My Orders and Bookings pages.
- The Sign Up button is now in normal state, when your customers navigate back from the verification stage during the signup process.
- 16 other bugs have been fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
- The Attributes and Product Families subsections within the Products section have been renamed Fields and Product Types, respectively, and the new labels are uniformly applicable across the entire project to provide you with a better UX.
- A new Field can now be created directly on the product creation/editing page using the Variants > Manage Variant button, and the newly added Field will be promptly displayed in the corresponding section to be seamlessly used for other products of the same type.
- The Settings > Domains section provides you with a complete flow to find and purchase an available domain for your project.
- The Contact Information section has been added within Settings > Project Details, enabling you to set up a branded email with your domain name for sending notifications to your customers.
- The read, unread, and delete functionals are now available on the Dashboard notifications pop-up.
- A new trigger icon has been added to the widgets in the CMS, providing you with convenient access to the widget drawer in various modes.
- The EasyPay payment method has been added, allowing you to offer your customers a wider range of payment options.
- Your website performance is now improved due to SSO enhancements.
- Your customers can now easily select any booking product service by clicking the relevant service row.
- You can now send Order Confirmation notifications customized for each product type to your customers.
- You now receive a well-designed and informative email upon deleting your project.
- The Book Now button on the Category page redirects your customers to the single page of an event- or booking-type product.
- Your guest customers now remain on the Checkout page upon signing in when checking out.
- The +New Booking button is now inactive if the number of products exceeds the limitation set by your package.
- The Compared Price you have set for your products is now accurately displayed to your customers.
- The number of items included in the given category is now accurately displayed in the Item Management > Category section.
- The styling features Column and Row applied to the Available Time Selector widget are now accurately displayed to your customers.
- The location newly created in the Settings > Location section immediately becomes the default upon enabling the relevant toggle.
- The media relevant to each item is now displayed to your customers in the Shopping Cart.
- The event organizer’s name is now properly displayed on the product list on the Category Page.
- Your customers can now successfully sign in using their phone number.
- Your customers can now successfully select a Booking-type product service with a duration set to 0.
- The images relevant to each item are now successfully displayed in the Collection List.
- 13 other bugs have been fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
- You can now allow your customers to add a Note for the order by using the Order Note widget on the Thank You page. The notes added by the customers are displayed in the relevant section of the Order Details page.
- You can now use the order note variable to represent the note on the order to your customers in the order confirmation notifications.
- You can now choose the Available Time Selector of a Booking-type product to be displayed for your customers both as a dropdown list or a button list to improve your website UI.
- The Colors section within the Design System application has been replaced with the Variables section, allowing you to predesign several CSS style variables, such as Colors, Margins, Padding, Gap, Radius, and Border Width, to enhance their consistent usage throughout your entire project.
- The Object Fit setting has been added to the Video widget Styles tab, allowing you to control the scaling and cropping of video posters.
- The Enable Navigation toggle is added to the settings tab of the Collection List and Product List widgets, allowing you to control the redirection to your product and item single pages.
- The venue name added to the scheme for an Event-type product is now displayed in the Visual Editor, allowing you to differentiate between venue schemes based on their names.
- Your team members now receive a clear and informative message when trying to take actions for which they do not have the required permissions.
- The page no longer reloads when deleting items and products in bulk.
- The orders in the Order section can now be successfully filtered by Shipping Method and Country.
- The Collection Items can now be successfully filtered by the relevant categories.
- The order delivery date and time are now accurately displayed both in the Orders section and the New Order email you receive.
- The project status changes successfully when making it online or offline.
- You can now set different addresses for the Self Pickup shipping method.
- The SVG file uploaded to the image swatch attribute is now successfully displayed to your customers.
- 8 other bugs have been fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
- The PrivateBank (LiqPay) payment method has been introduced, allowing you to offer your customers a wider range of payment options.
- The phone number variable is added to the registration email notification, allowing you to receive the customer’s phone number used for signing up.
- The data is securely stored and retrieved to ensure continuity if you refresh the app during the AI generation of your brand book.
- You can now preview the AI-generated logo on various merchandise items within the Brand Book Preview feature.
- Your website URL is no longer case-sensitive, allowing you to edit it according to your preferences.
- The Rich Text attribute/field has been enhanced with new features to empower you with a more versatile and user-friendly text editing experience.
- You now receive email notifications in case your customers fail to make payments.
- You can now apply a coupon code not only for the Ucraft main plans but also to special offer plans.
- The alphabetical and reverse sorting of items now work for all the languages.
- The accurate date and time of an Event-type product are now displayed when changing its status from Postponed to For Sale.
- Several UI changes have been implemented in the Dashboard to enhance the overall UX.
- The payment method description can now be successfully updated.
- The location of an Event-type product provided in Armenian is now successfully displayed in the ticket file.
- The product variant Price and Stock fields can now be successfully updated.
- The Media application no longer reloads when uploading images in bulk.
- The descriptions of the apps available in the Dashboard > Apps section are now successfully displayed.
- Your customers can now successfully delete addresses on the My Account page.
- Any long currency code within the Cart widget is now presented without any visual distortions.
- The categories created for the Booking-type products are now available to be used in the link management.
- The block background image is now successfully displayed both in the Visual Editor and to your customers.
- A relevant error message is now displayed to you when trying to upload oversized videos.
- The translation of the Checkout button within the Cart widget is now accurately displayed to your customers.
- The data source of a saved block containing a Collection List widget is now successfully saved when reusing the block in the same project.
- The Sign Up button is now, by default, available for only the Normal mode of the Register Form widget and has been removed for its Verification and Pending modes.
- 12 other bugs have been fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
- You can now translate the shipping methods in the Dashboard > Settings section.
- You can now translate the payment methods in the Dashboard > Settings section.
- Zoho is now available in the Ucraft App Store for you to streamline and enhance contact management processes within your business, contributing to improved customer relationships and more efficient communication.
- The date and time are immediately set upon selection to enhance the user experience in Dashboard.
- The Dashboard UI and performance are optimized due to updating the used packages.
- Your website name is now specified in the invitation email sent to your team members.
- The feature differences between the packages are now displayed to you as a popup when changing your subscription plan.
- The texts in the Checkout section have been enhanced to improve clarity and explanation.
- The Booking service duration can now be set to 0.
- Editing your phone number is now impossible without the new phone number verification.
- The Text Shadow styling feature has been successfully implemented and is now applied as intended.
- A relevant notification is now displayed to you when trying to upload a logo file not supported by the platform.
- The original role permissions are now successfully represented when you create a new role to invite a team member.
- The file attached to your products/items is opened in a new tab if its format is supported by the browser; otherwise, it is automatically downloaded.
- Clicking the Booking-type product in the Dashboard > Recent Orders section now redirects you to the product single page.
- An appropriate notification is now displayed to you when trying to create a new role with an already existing name.
- Your reservation date is now accurately displayed on the calendar.
- Order time and date are now accurately displayed to align with your business time zone.
- You can now successfully add a new Self Pickup shipping method.
- The Booking service duration can now be successfully updated.
- You can now successfully deactivate any payment method in the Dashboard > Settings section.
- The widget drawer now automatically closes when clicking outside of its boundaries.
- The SEO title and description are now successfully displayed to your customers.
- The Category Name and Name widgets, added to the Collection List widget, now accurately display the associated values.
- The Resend Code button displayed to your customers is now reactivated only after the previously sent code has expired.
- The SEO redirection links now work successfully when switching between languages.
- Your customers are now redirected to the single page of a product/item with a required attribute/field to select when trying to add it to their carts.
- The file attached to a product/item is now displayed to your customers with a respective icon and is downloadable.
- 22 other bugs have been fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
- The order confirmation emails now specify the selected payment method.
- You can now specify Robots tags for each Product, Product Category, Item, and Item Category page to control how search engines index these pages and follow the links on them.
- You can now set up the Include in sitemap setting for each Product, Product Category, Item, and Item Category page.
- Hoory is now available in the Ucraft App Store for you, enabling you to automate support processes and streamline customer requests to accelerate growth throughout the customer lifecycle.
- You are displayed an animation with your brand book colors while the brand book is being generated by AI.
- You can now customize the color of your AI-generated brand book and see it in the palette and single color sections.
- You can now write keywords in the Keywords section or choose them from the provided list, using a comma to separate each.
- A tooltip has been added to the Capacity field of a Booking-type product, providing a descriptive explanation for better understanding.
- The Set Working Hours section of a Booking-type product now contains descriptions to enhance its clarity and understanding.
- The service name and description for a Booking-type product can now be introduced in multiple languages.
- You can now edit and translate the default attribute name.
- The validations of social account URLs in the Dashboard > Project Settings section now accept symbols.
- You can now successfully delete your expired website.
- Deleting an attribute of the Multiselect type no longer distorts the item view.
- Your avatar is now successfully displayed on your profile when signing in with your social accounts.
- The products in the Dashboard > Products section can now be filtered by the configurable attributes.
- The Preview functionality for subpages now works accurately, and the page is successfully displayed after switching between the Publish and Unpublish statuses.
- The Preview functionality for the Booking page now works accurately.
- 13 other bugs have been fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
- An invisible recaptcha has been implemented as a required step for both you and your customers during the processes of logging in, registering, recovering passwords, submitting forms, and updating accounts and profiles.
- The applications in the Ucraft App Store are now available with packages that include specific notifications and features.
- The Preview state is now available for your AI-generated website logo.
- A Prompt Corrector window is displayed to you to answer the business-related questions to guide the AI in the creation of your website, in case the prompts you have input do not provide the required information.
- You can now create projects with the Free Plan without activating a subscription.
- Any of your team members with payment authorization can download the invoice.
- The browser suggestions no longer appear for the fields on the Purchase page when completing the onboarding flow.
- The verification code sent to your customers now has a defined expiration period.
- The Twitter icon has been updated across all associated widgets.
- You can now adjust the quantity of a Rental-type product directly within the shopping cart.
- You can now create a new product and right away set a second language for it.
- Your disabled team members can no longer access the project.
- You can now successfully create a new role in the Manage Roles section.
- A proper message is now displayed to your customers when specifying time in an incorrect format.
- The submitted forms are now immediately displayed in the CRM section.
- The VE link now successfully redirects you to the Visual Editor, even if your project has expired.
- An appropriate error message is now displayed to you when trying to delete a default attribute through the bulk action.
- All the images are now successfully displayed to you in the Media section on the product creation page.
- A placeholder is now displayed if you have not uploaded an image for your avatar.
- An appropriate error message is now displayed to you when trying to delete a customer with an associated order through the bulk action.
- You can now successfully search for items in the Activity Log section.
- You can no longer save the swatch attributes without creating their options.
- Scrolling in the Product Variant section is now activated only when the content exceeds the available space.
- You can now successfully filter the members in the Team section by role.
- The information provided in the About section during onboarding is now successfully saved.
- The file attached to the item or product can now be successfully removed when editing it.
- Attributes that have been removed from your Dashboard > Attributes are now presented as placeholders in the Visual Editor and are not displayed to your customers.
- The quantity of Rental-type products is now accurately updated upon adding a new one, eliminating the display of multiple instances of the same product in the shopping cart.
- The font of a saved block is maintained if it is available when you reuse the block in another project; otherwise, the project default font is applied.
- The SEO redirection links now work accurately.
- The Phone Number field on the My Account page now features the asterisk (*) sign, indicating it as a required field.
- The Track Order button on the My Account page is now selectable, enabling you to customize its design.
- The validation for a password-protected page is now consistent across both the Visual Editor and Public Mode.
- 25 other bugs have been fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
- The Digital product file can now be successfully added to the Product List widget, which allows your customers to add the file directly to their Shopping Carts.
- The Visual Editor performance has been improved due to the Mega Menu optimization.
- Your website performance is now more optimized due to the Title widget refactoring.
- The Order Confirmation email now contains a placeholder image for the product without an image.
- You can now successfully use the Date and Time field for your collection items.
- Your website's main language serves as the fallback translation for attributes.
- The Verified User Registration Notification can now be successfully edited.
- The File attribute assigned to the product can now be successfully deleted.
- The collection-related widgets can now successfully be repositioned within the layout.
- The translated values of the Renting Options widget are now accurately displayed to your customers.
- Clicking the Sign In button on the Thank You page now redirects your customers to the My Account page.
- The Product List widget is now properly displayed on any password-protected page.
- The language hidden from your project settings no longer appears in the Language Switcher widget.
- The search suggestions are now properly displayed to your customers.
- You no longer get GS errors in the Console when navigating to the Analytics section.
- 15 other bugs have been fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.